Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

Self-licensing center page does not work

RBort1
Beginner

Hello,

I cannot connect to https://fpgasupport.intel.com/Licensing/license/index.html . In Firefox the status bar indicates repetitive attempts for TLS handshake. I tried to open the page also using Chrome and Internet Explorer and also tried it from different computers. It never worked. Can someone please fix this?

Thanks,

Radek

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello Welcome to INTEL forum. We seem can’t duplicate this error there are no issue with the provided link. Maybe the issue caused by corrupt or incomplete link file. Could you clear out your web browsers cache/temporary internet files?
0 Kudos
RBort1
Beginner

I retried the link now (without any changes to the browser), and the self-licensing page seems to work at the moment. So the problem has disappeared.

Thanks

Radek

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Sounds good, hope everything is working well at your side. If you don’t have any further question, I will place this issue in close status. Should you encounter new issues, you are welcomed to file a new Case. Thanks.
0 Kudos