Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
939 Discussions

THE AGILEX PACKAGE SPECIFIC RLC SPREADSHEET.

RamaTiwari106
Beginner

Hello I am Requesting THE AGILEX PACKAGE SPECIFIC RLC SPREADSHEET for AGFA014R24A per pin package data. Please sent it through mail rama.tiwari@mobveil.co.in .

Thanks for Support

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Rama,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel Community.

I already sent you the document through your email. Kindly check the inbox. You can also refer the link below to get the document:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/board-layout/ibs-ibis...

Hope this helps!

RamaTiwari106
Beginner

yes i received the requested document. thanks for support 

AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

RamaTiwari106
Beginner

Hi Team, 

Can i get RLC Spread sheet for AGIB027R29A1E1V device, Previous device is not Supporting I/O pin file.

Thanks,

Rama

AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Rama,

I have requested the document from my internal teams. Will be sending to you through email once I received it.

Thank you.

RamaTiwari106
Beginner

yes i have received RLC file , thanks

RamaTiwari106
Beginner

One more request i have to make,  Can i get package s-parameter  model for this ibs model "Agilex_GPIO.ibs "

By package model means S-parameter package file (.sNp)

AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Rama,

I am checking with my internal team and will try to provide you the answer as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Rama

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided through the private chat. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.