Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
1049 Discussions

Active serial programming not working?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

I have the DE1 development board, I followed along with the tutorials on the CD creating the 2 way light switch (XOR gate). I can upload via the JTAG programming and the code works just fine. I followed the directions to change to the EPCS4, recompiled and attempted to upload via the Active serial. Before programming i switch to the prog. mode on the board (i have also tried power cycling after i switch to prog. mode then uploading) the software claims to go to 100% with out any errors.  

I switch back to Run mode and i get nothing, power cycle the board, still nothing, all of the LEDs are dimly lit and nothing happens when you move the either/both of the switches intended to be used. I can reload the default program via active serial and it works just fine, it must be something in the software settings? Any ideas?
0 Kudos
0 Replies