Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1174 Discussions

Files for cyclone V not present in become an fpga designer in 4 hour course

Ashokraj
Novice

Hi, 

I have enrolled in becoming an FPGA designer in 4-hour course. As per the course structure, I will have to finish the labs which require some source files. In the resources published, I see the source files are related to DE10_Lite but not the cyclone V GX starter kit. How can I get the files for Cyclone V GX starter kit?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. The Cyclone V GX starter kit Board belongs to Terasic. It would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20      

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

0 Kudos
Ashokraj
Novice
Hello AR,
source files are developed by trainer's in intel. I cannot ask Terasic to direct me for source files which are made by intel!

A source files are made to be in compatible with quartus prime.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for update. FYI, the board team stop providing the source file, we no longer provide the source file of system for any Intel Development Kit board. Apologize for any inconvenience caused.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter. If you don’t have any further question, I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos