You need to file a service Request via mySupport.
Below are some useful links.
Altera Failure Analysis Service
Mean Time between Failure
Intel PSG has migrated the support from mySupport to Intel Premier Support. You can file a failure analysis support using Intel Premier Support at link below:
Thank you for contacting Intel Community. Please be noted that Intel FPGA requires details information for failure analysis request. Please help to answer questions below in order for us to better understand your position.
1. Please provide full device details.
1.1. Device name:
1.2. Full part number:
1.3. Date code:
1.4. Lot number:
1.5. Trace code:
1.6. Distributor name:
2. What is the failure rate? What is the failure rate vs. tested sample? Example: 2 out of 100 units.
3. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.
4. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
5. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
6. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
7. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
8. Did you swap the failure device to a known good board? Is the failure following the device or board?
9. May I know if this request comes from your side or end customer side? If the request is from end customer, please provide the end customer name.
10. Is this a prototype build or volume/mass production?
11. Kindly provide quantitative investigation result that could proof the failure is Intel FPGA induced.