Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1185 Discussions

Links to windows Monitor program are broken

Bill6
Beginner

When on the page https://fpgacademy.org/tools.html and trying to download the Monitor program for Windows (that is clicking on the exe) I get a screen that says "

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 15498221199069143716

[Go Back]"  

It does not matter if you try to download version 21.1 or 18.1.  It does seem that the Linux version does download.  IT has installed the 21.1 version on the lab machine for my embedded system class but I discovered in the first lab that when I try to download the system code monitor gets and error and never returns.  I would like to install the 18.1 version as soon as possible. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

I also tried to download monitor program for windows .exe from my side but facing same error.

Please do allow sometime to check internally. I will update you ASAP.

Regards

Tiwari

0 Kudos
Bill6
Beginner

My lab is quickly coming up.  Any chance of getting the link fixed soon?

0 Kudos
Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

I checked with the concern person on Windows Installer, it is going to take sometime. Once it is done, I will update you ASAP.

Meanwhile, please use the Linux installer v18.1, this doesn't have any issue.

Regards

Tiwari

0 Kudos
Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

It is going to take some more time on the Windows Installer updated link as there is only person that can update the link and they have had a recent death in the family. I will update you once it is done.

Regards

Tiwari

Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

Now, the links have been updated. Please check at your end.

Regards

Tiwari

0 Kudos
Bill6
Beginner

It downloaded correctly, thank you for your efforts!

0 Kudos
Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

I believe your inquiry has been answered. With that, I now transition this thread to community support. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tiwari

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos