Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises

Missing Links?

Mattster
Beginner

What's up with all the missing links for formerly-available FPGA University content?  Such as the link to the course "Become an FPGA Designer in 4 hours"?  I reference this in a Workshop that I am developing in a grad school class at my University but it appears to have gone missing.  And the paper is due for the end of the semester.  Among the missing are:

Please advise?

Thanks,
Matt

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback on the broken links. 

@Lawrence_L_Intel Can you please help look into this? They are indeed broken. OR should we go ahead and report this to web team? Let me know. 

-Hazlina

Mattster
Beginner

Thanks Hazlina.  Do you know who I can contact in the Intel FPGA University program to discuss an FPGA issue?

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I got the feedback from the webteam that there was an issue with some of the links on Intel.com, last Friday that should be fixed by now. I have tried to reassess those links and they have now worked for me.

Can you please clear your browser cache data and try clicking on those links again?

In the future, should you have any website feedback, you may follow the following steps:

Report a problem on Website

• For Intel FPGA webpages,
    • Click on Contact Us link at the website page’s footer from the page that you are on.
    • On the Contact Us page, select Website feedbacks or report a problem.
    • A ticket will be created and an agent will be helping you with the website issues.

I hope that helps!

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi Matt,

On your question about looking for a contact to discuss FPGA issue, may I know what kind of issues are you facing?

If you have any technical issues with FPGA, you are at the right place! You can post a question in one of the topics within this FPGA community portal and we have a team of engineers who will be looking into your questions and help you find the answers you are looking for.

-Hazlina

0 Kudos
Mattster
Beginner

Good afternoon Hazlina.  I just checked the links and they appear to be working now.  Except that links underneath them to download tools ae now dead links.  Thanks.

As for my question about FPGA University, how can I talk to a human in the program office?  The automated system rejects me because I say I'm a graduate student.  I'm the coach for the University's IEEE Robotics team and the members are clamoring for FPGA workshops.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Lawrence_L_Intel
Employee
Hi
I run university outreach for the FPGA group at Intel - feel free to reach out to me at lawrence.landis@intel.com for workshops and questions about training. Cheers Larry
0 Kudos
Mattster
Beginner
0 Kudos