Intel® FPGA University Program
University Program Material, Education Boards, and Laboratory Exercises
1178 Discussions

Renew University license for Quartus II, ModelSim and NIOS tools

Abul1
Beginner

Hi, 

I teach at Clarkson University. We were given a license to use Altera's Quartus II software about 15 years ago when it was Altera. It expired this year. 

We would like to renew the license for academic use at the university. Who do I contact? One of our IT personnel has already sent a request to you. He has not heard back from you.

Please advise. 

Thank you.

Abul Khondker
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

For University license renewal and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request software licenses or hardware from there.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/topic-technology/fpga-academic/membership.html      

But if you still have any question regarding University/Intel Academic Program, drop an Email to fpgauniversity@intel.com              

Our university team will help and answer your question

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not received any response from you, and I hope that my previous message has addressed any concerns or confusion. We can now proceed forward with this matter. I will now transfer this conversation to community support. If you have any new questions, please don't hesitate to start a new thread to receive assistance from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community members will be here to assist you in this ongoing discussion. Thank you.

0 Kudos