Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Intel Customer Support will be observing the Martin Luther King holiday on Monday, Jan. 17, and will return on Tues. Jan. 18.
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646

2016 updates

Brooks_Van_Horn
New Contributor I

How do you get to the area where you can download updates to the 2016 parallel studio composer XE for fortran?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
mecej4
Black Belt

Go to registrationcenter.intel.com, then sign in. You will then see a list of products/updates that you are licensed to download.

Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

You can also open the Intel Software Manager on your PC and see/download updates there.

Brooks_Van_Horn
New Contributor I

Thanks much. Got the new release 3.

Brooks

BBaba5
Beginner

Hi, I am looking for Intel parallel studio XE 2016 update 1. I could not find it anywhere. Would you please someone help me.

Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

That's not available except by special request from Intel Support. Update 5 seems to still be available.

Devorah_H_Intel

Yes, some releases are removed as they do not contain security fixes available in later releases. See this article for additional information