Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

ABAQUS Verification errors

Cao__Yanmei
Beginner

Hi all,

I am working on link OneAPI, VS 2019 and ABAQUS.

The verification shows many errors related to user subroutines: 'ifort' is not recognized as an internal or external command'

I searched many solutions,  they edit abaq2017 with different paths, which make me quite confused.

call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\2022.0.2\env\vars.bat" intel64 vs2019
call "C:\SIMULIA\CAE\2017\win_b64\code\bin\ABQLauncher.exe"

https://info.simuleon.com/blog/free-fortran-compiler-on-windows-for-abaqus-material-modeling-0

SET PATH=%PATH%;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\2021.1.1\windows\bin\intel64;
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\compiler\2021.1.1\env\vars.bat" -arch intel64
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\mkl\2021.1.1\env\vars.bat" intel64

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Registration/How-to-link-ABAQUS-with-Intel-One-API-toolkits-to-run-FORTRAN/td-p/1244548

I used both ways and failed. Any suggestion? Many thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Ron_Green

vars.bat will set PATH.  So I think #1 is correct.  but make sure your version is 2022.0.2.  Verify that path to vars.bat is valid on your system. 

0 Kudos
Cao__Yanmei
Beginner

Hi Ron,

I double checked path is fine and I used the first one, unfortunately ABAQUS verification still has the same errors with user subroutines. The VS version is of course modified. 

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Open a OneAPI Fortran command prompt (32-bit or 64-bit, to match your Abaqus). Run the Abaqus batch file from that command prompt, instead of any other command prompt, Windows explorer or another shortcut.

0 Kudos
Cao__Yanmei
Beginner

I tried this, firstly, the VS 2019 seems to be set properly.  And it cannot run abaq2017 in the OneAPI command prompt...

0 Kudos