Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28442 Discussions

ASCII table link broken in on-line documentation

Greg_T_
Valued Contributor I

Hello,

It looks like the ASCII table link is broken in the on-line documentation.  I'm looking at the "Intel® Fortran Compiler 19.1 Developer Guide and Reference" web page at URL: 

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/fortran-compiler-developer-guide-and-reference/top/language-reference/additional-character-sets/character-and-key-code-charts-for-windows/ascii-character-codes-for-windows/ascii-character-codes-chart-1-w-s.html#ascii-character-codes-chart-1-w-s

There is a small icon next to the text "ASCII Character Codes Chart 1" that has a broken appearance, and the table is not shown.

I can get the ASCII codes elsewhere as a work-around.  Should the link to the table be working?

Regards, Greg T.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Barbara_P_Intel

Yes, it should be working. Thanks for pointing this out.

Another customer reported it, too.  I filed a bug and the broken links are fixed here.  There is a .pdf version of the 19.1 Developer Guide with the tables.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Barbara_P_Intel

Yes, it should be working. Thanks for pointing this out.

Another customer reported it, too.  I filed a bug and the broken links are fixed here.  There is a .pdf version of the 19.1 Developer Guide with the tables.