Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

CHRISTMAS WISHES to Forum users

andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

CHRISTMAS WISHES
Please accept with no obligation, implicit or implied, my very best wishes for a safe and environmentally-conscious, socially-responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter (or summer) solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice and with due respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or of their choice, not to practice religious or secular traditions at this time or indeed, at all.

I would also take the opportunity to wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, whose contributions to society have helped make my country great (i.e. that is not to imply that my country is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or personal preference of the wisher. 
Electronically signed and initialed by:-
Andrew

Disclaimer:- 
By accepting this greeting, you are agreeing to the following terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, at any time. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. 
This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. 
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were no doubt, slightly disturbed.

0 Kudos
0 Replies