Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Can CVF use IMSL 6.0? How?

faith165
Beginner
if CVF have installed the IMSl 6.0,and Link and Include have set up!
How can Program call its library subroutines?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
The OBJCOMMENT directive asks the compiler to insert a marker in the .OBJ file that it is compiling, stipulating that this object file requires the named library to be linked. Although you may ask the linker directly (or using the LINK environmental variable, or in a number of other ways) the OBJCOMMENT approach has advantages in certain contexts.

The user guide covers this topic quite well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
There is no IMSL 6.0 compatible with CVF.
0 Kudos
faith165
Beginner
I use the IVF 11.1.060+VS2008+IMSL6.0.
I referto the article below,and install, configure and use the IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-libraries/

But I have a question:

Problem: When linking, you receive errors similar to:

imsls_err.lib(e1pos.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol ___kmpc_threadprivate_cached

Resolution:

Add the line:

!DEC$ OBJCOMMENT LIB:'libiomp5md.lib'

In thie solution,Can you explain the meanings of the string'!DEC$ OBJCOMMENT LIB:'libiomp5md.lib''?
I need your help.
Thanks!

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III
The OBJCOMMENT directive asks the compiler to insert a marker in the .OBJ file that it is compiling, stipulating that this object file requires the named library to be linked. Although you may ask the linker directly (or using the LINK environmental variable, or in a number of other ways) the OBJCOMMENT approach has advantages in certain contexts.

The user guide covers this topic quite well.
0 Kudos
faith165
Beginner
Thanks very much for your help!
0 Kudos