Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Debuggin in IFC7.1 + VS.NET

David_DiLaura
Beginner
I've just installed VS.NET and am attempting to build an application that successfully ran in CVF6.6A and IFC 7.0 in MS Studio. To be sure I have the latest thing, I've installed IFC7.1.018 (fresh just last week). Installation was uneventful, and the IDE appears to fully recognize the presence of the Fortran compiler.

The application runs fine if it is NOT executed in debug mode; i.e. if I start execution with Crtl-F5. If I start execution in debug mode--i.e. with F5--I get this message:

Unable to Start Program C:/ . . ./Blocker.exe
NatDbgEE.dll cannot be loaded

I can find no reference anywhere to this dll, and it does not exist on my machine. Is this part of the VS.NET IDE or IFC7.1? Has anyone seen this, or can anyone make a suggestion?

Regards,

David DiLaura
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
That DLL should be in Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio.NET 2003 (or 2002)Common7PackagesDebugger. There will be other DLLs with names starting with Nat there. If not, then Intel Fortran did not install properly. I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't help, contact Premier Support

Steve
0 Kudos