Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Download 16.0.1 installer

RaulMT
Beginner

I need to install a very specific but old version of FORTRAN, specifically 16.0.1 but I can't find the installer. Would it be possible to get it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

If you have current support you can ask Intel Support for it at the Online Service Center. Why do you need that specific old version? If it's for "compatibility" with a third-party library, just use the latest version.

0 Kudos
aturan
Beginner

Hello Sir. I need the exact same version also. I am using a CFD software, FLOW-3D and this version is required for customization its source code. We have tried the latest version and It did not worked.

0 Kudos
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

@aturan :

Please explain what you tried and how it did not work. Regardless of the version of the compiler, the number of ways of making mistakes in usage is far larger than the number of ways of making the compiler work. 

I don't know anything about FLOW3D. It is one of thousands of packages, and it is likely that the package can be compiled with or can be accessed from code compiled with a number of Fortran compilers. 

Just because Package XXX worked for Person YYY using Compiler ZZZ, it does not follow that everyone in perpetuity should use Compiler ZZZ for Package XXX.

0 Kudos
aturan
Beginner

Hello. Thank you for the reply. 

We did updates for several subroutines and build the solver. It did not give error but the CFD code did not work.

I've encountered this problem a couple of years before. I had problems with all versions except 16.0.1.

Now we need to do a similar study. When we installed the latest version, we did not have a problem in the building part, but the resultant executable file does not work in the software.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III
0 Kudos