Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Error 7002 problem with IMSL

Sewon_H_
Beginner

Hello,

I have Visual Studio 2012 and Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows with IMSL. When I run the following code:

PROGRAM TEST_IMSL

USE IMSL_LIBRARIES

INCLUDE 'link_fnl_shared.h'

IMPLICIT NONE  

REAL(8), DIMENSION(4)   :: shoc_simul

CALL RNNOR( shoc_simul )

PRINT *, shoc_simul

END PROGRAM TEST_IMSL

I get the following error codes:

Error    1     error #5102: Cannot open include file 'link_fnl_shared.h'    C:\codes\fortran_test\test_IMSL.f90    8    

Error    2     error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [IMSL_LIBRARIES]    C:\codes\fortran_test\test_IMSL.f90    6 

Error    3     error #10298: problem during post processing of parallel object compilation    ifort    

I've included in Includes:

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include
$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include\Intel64
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\include
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\include
$(VCInstallDir)include
$(WindowsSdkDir)include\um
$(WindowsSdkDir)include\shared
$(FrameworkSDKDir)include
$(FNL_DIR)\intel64\include\dll

I've included as libraries:

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\lib\Intel64
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\lib\Intel64
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\lib\amd64
$(VCInstallDir)lib\amd64
$(WindowsSdkDir)lib\win8\um\x64
$(FNL_DIR)\intel64\lib

with analagous ones for the Win32 as well.

What seems to be the problem? When I use the intrinsic CALL RANDOM_NUMBER( shoc_simul ), it has no problem compiling.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

Ok. IMSL is a separate download and install. Return to the Intel Registration Center and download the IMSL installer, then install it. See the Installation section at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-libraries/ for more info..

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Steve_Lionel

Do you in fact have IMSL installed? From a command prompt, what do you see from:

dir %FNL_DIR%

Sewon_H_
Beginner

When I open the command prompt via start > all programs > intel parallel studio XE 2013 > command prompt > parallel studio XE 2013 compiler > intel 64 visual studio 2012 mode, and enter "dir %FNL_DIR%" it replies:

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013

File Not Found.

I purchased "Product: Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows* with IMSL" in 2013. I installed the file w_fcompxe_novsshell_2013.4.190.exe after installing Visual Studio 2012.

Steve_Lionel

Ok. IMSL is a separate download and install. Return to the Intel Registration Center and download the IMSL installer, then install it. See the Installation section at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-libraries/ for more info..

View solution in original post

Sewon_H_
Beginner

Steve Lionel (Ret.) wrote:

Ok. IMSL is a separate download and install. Return to the Intel Registration Center and download the IMSL installer, then install it. See the Installation section at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-... for more info..

Thanks a ton! Downloaded and installed separate package. Works like a gem.