Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Error 7002 problem with IMSL

Sewon_H_
Beginner

Hello,

I have Visual Studio 2012 and Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows with IMSL. When I run the following code:

PROGRAM TEST_IMSL

USE IMSL_LIBRARIES

INCLUDE 'link_fnl_shared.h'

IMPLICIT NONE  

REAL(8), DIMENSION(4)   :: shoc_simul

CALL RNNOR( shoc_simul )

PRINT *, shoc_simul

END PROGRAM TEST_IMSL

I get the following error codes:

Error    1     error #5102: Cannot open include file 'link_fnl_shared.h'    C:\codes\fortran_test\test_IMSL.f90    8    

Error    2     error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [IMSL_LIBRARIES]    C:\codes\fortran_test\test_IMSL.f90    6 

Error    3     error #10298: problem during post processing of parallel object compilation    ifort    

I've included in Includes:

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include
$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\include\Intel64
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\include
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\include
$(VCInstallDir)include
$(WindowsSdkDir)include\um
$(WindowsSdkDir)include\shared
$(FrameworkSDKDir)include
$(FNL_DIR)\intel64\include\dll

I've included as libraries:

$(IFortInstallDir)compiler\lib\Intel64
$(IFortInstallDir)mkl\lib\Intel64
$(VCInstallDir)atlmfc\lib\amd64
$(VCInstallDir)lib\amd64
$(WindowsSdkDir)lib\win8\um\x64
$(FNL_DIR)\intel64\lib

with analagous ones for the Win32 as well.

What seems to be the problem? When I use the intrinsic CALL RANDOM_NUMBER( shoc_simul ), it has no problem compiling.

Please advise.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Ok. IMSL is a separate download and install. Return to the Intel Registration Center and download the IMSL installer, then install it. See the Installation section at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-libraries/ for more info..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Do you in fact have IMSL installed? From a command prompt, what do you see from:

dir %FNL_DIR%

0 Kudos
Sewon_H_
Beginner

When I open the command prompt via start > all programs > intel parallel studio XE 2013 > command prompt > parallel studio XE 2013 compiler > intel 64 visual studio 2012 mode, and enter "dir %FNL_DIR%" it replies:

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2013

File Not Found.

I purchased "Product: Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows* with IMSL" in 2013. I installed the file w_fcompxe_novsshell_2013.4.190.exe after installing Visual Studio 2012.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Ok. IMSL is a separate download and install. Return to the Intel Registration Center and download the IMSL installer, then install it. See the Installation section at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-libraries/ for more info..

0 Kudos
Sewon_H_
Beginner

Steve Lionel (Ret.) wrote:

Ok. IMSL is a separate download and install. Return to the Intel Registration Center and download the IMSL installer, then install it. See the Installation section at https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-and-using-the-imsl-... for more info..

Thanks a ton! Downloaded and installed separate package. Works like a gem.

0 Kudos