Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Error executing .exe file

Juan_David_V_
Beginner

Hello.

I have a fortran project. When I run it in visual studio everything works fine but when I try to run the correspond .exe file I get this error "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Files\cpp\bin\ia64\libmmd.dll is not desgined to run on windows".

I have looked for a solution but I found nothing.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

I think you have PATH set up incorrectly to include IA64 compiler support DLLs (something we have not provided since version 11.0) You should edit the system PATH environment variable to remove any folders with IA64 in their name.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jimdempseyatthecove
Honored Contributor III

IA64 is the build for Itanium processors. You want to build for x64 (Intel64) processors.

Jim Dempsey

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

I think you have PATH set up incorrectly to include IA64 compiler support DLLs (something we have not provided since version 11.0) You should edit the system PATH environment variable to remove any folders with IA64 in their name.

0 Kudos
Juan_David_V_
Beginner

I changed the plataform to x64 but I get this new error: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\Shared Files\fortran\bin\ia64\libifcoremmd.dll is not desgined to run on windows".

0 Kudos
Juan_David_V_
Beginner

Thnaks a lot. 

I had installed the intel fortran libraries version 11.0. I deleted it and then installed the version 15.0 and problem solved!

0 Kudos