Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28446 Discussions

Error setting Intel compiler info in Thermal Desktop

eayots
Beginner

I'm trying to run a hot case on the beercan file on Thermal Desktop on Autocad however every time I do I get an error setting intel compiler info. I'm not sure how to fix this problem

The case text says

[ AutoCAD - Sun Feb 14 14:08:42 2021 ]----------------------------------------
No duplicate nodes or insulation nodalization warnings found
All elements[112] have passed the quality check tests

Overriding 1 symbol values for this case set

Calculating SINDA/FLUINT data
Calculating Thermal Analyzer Input took 0.20 sec

Outputting SINDA/FLUINT data
Outputting data for submodel AIR...
Outputting data for submodel GLOBAL...
Outputting data for submodel MAIN...
Number of nodes: 86
Number of conductors: 749

*** Running SINDA model named C:\Users\Public\Documents\CRTech\ThermalDesktop\case1.inp
Error setting Intel compiler info
DisableUNCCheck has already been set.
No messages in file C:\Users\Public\Documents\CRTech\ThermalDesktop\messages_case1.txt to report
No messages in file C:\Users\Public\Documents\CRTech\ThermalDesktop\messages_case1.log to report
SINDA failed
Case Set Solved::Elapsed time 2.45 sec

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

It's possible (though quite improbable) that there is a SINDA user among the readers of this group. Other than that possibility, this is the wrong place to ask about setting up some third party software such as Autocad, SINDA, etc. 

If there is a problem that arises after a Fortran file has been created and passed to the Intel Fortran compiler, you can report the details pertaining to that. If, however, the compiler has not even been called, the issues have to be handled elsewhere.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

It's possible (though quite improbable) that there is a SINDA user among the readers of this group. Other than that possibility, this is the wrong place to ask about setting up some third party software such as Autocad, SINDA, etc. 

If there is a problem that arises after a Fortran file has been created and passed to the Intel Fortran compiler, you can report the details pertaining to that. If, however, the compiler has not even been called, the issues have to be handled elsewhere.

0 Kudos
Tad_R
Beginner

I am having the same issue right now. I am working with support to try and resolve it. If I find out any more information I will send an update here

0 Kudos