Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26758 Discussions

Error when attempting to build a fortran code using Intel Visual Fortran on Visual Studio 2013

Irimagha__Emmanuel

Hi,

I am attempting to use Intel Visual Fortran Cluster Edition (for students) which I downloaded from the internet, however, I got two errors:

1. ifort: error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

2.  8.  744@mastsrv3

Please I do need some advise on how to resolve this.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

This is a licensing question that you will have to submit at https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US The compiler didn't find a local license and your system is configured to look on some other server for floating licenses. I am not sure how student licenses work nowadays,and this forum can't help with license questions, so submitting a support ticket will get you a resolution.

Kim_T_O_
Beginner

I am an academic, when compile with the latest version of Fortran suign MS studio 2019 I have gotten this error:

Error        error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license        ifort        

can anyone help?

thank you

Kim