Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26747 Discussions

Failure to apply for a student license of intel compiler

doikiyo
Beginner

Hi.

I am considering using the intel compiler.

When I filled out the following registration form, I got this error.

<URL deleted for privacy>

Thank you for your interest in the Intel® Software Development Tools. We cannot offer you our software development tools at this time because the email address you shared does not correspond to a degree-granting academic institution. If you are with such an institution, please resubmit your request with your academic institution issued email address.

I am a graduate student at a research institution, and I use the institution's email.

My email is not verified, probably due to the very small number of students at the institution.

How can I get it verified?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ron_Green

That URL was active.  I removed the URL to prevent someone from grabbing it.

I'll send you a serial - it was for PSXE 2020 Composer Ed. Fortran macOS correct?

doikiyo
Beginner

Thanks for your reply.

I'll send you a serial - it was for PSXE 2020 Composer Ed. Fortran macOS correct?

Exactly.

I would like to use Fortran and C++ compilers on macOS.

Could you give me a serial for both Fortran and C++?

Ron_Green

of course.  I will mail the C++ license

doikiyo
Beginner

Thank you for your email.

Register this serial number to your account
Then you can download.

I tried the registration, but I received the same error as before (as attached screen shots).
What should I do?

Ron_Green

OK I will open a bug report against Intel Registration Center

IRCA-2324 is the bug ID.