Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26746 Discussions

integration on intel fortran compler in VS2019

hay1987
Novice

HI; 

I installed VS2019 (pro edition), after that, I have installed the intel-parallel-studio-xe 2020.
Normally with this version the intel fortran compiler must be automatically added to the VS2019. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out like this.

Then i tried the integration with the vs2019 devlloper cmd ;  and I received the nmake error x02 ...

please help me get over this problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

Make sure that you have followed the instructions in:

nmake is not part of the Intel Parallel Studio product. I don't know what nmake error x02 is.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Steve_Lionel

Make sure that you have followed the instructions in:

nmake is not part of the Intel Parallel Studio product. I don't know what nmake error x02 is.

View solution in original post

hay1987
Novice

HI sir;  i've installed correctly the vs2019 with desktop c++ dev environment !!
i cant understand the problem.

Steve_Lionel

What exactly is the problem? Please show screenshots.

hay1987
Novice

hello sir; 

I ve installed the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 (i ve installed the update 4 too); before that i ve installed the vs 2019 (with activate the desck top c++) so normally the fortran compiler must be installed automatically and in project creation of vs2019 the fortran language extension must be appear explicitlly in the list.  But this does not happined. i check many forum and all of them say it mut be add automatically (for the xe2020 version). Allternatevilly i tried to includ that with cmd develloper of vs2019 but this did not lead to include intel fortran compiler to vs2019.

thank you sir.