Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28381 Discussions

integration on intel fortran compler in VS2019

hay1987
Novice

HI; 

I installed VS2019 (pro edition), after that, I have installed the intel-parallel-studio-xe 2020.
Normally with this version the intel fortran compiler must be automatically added to the VS2019. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out like this.

Then i tried the integration with the vs2019 devlloper cmd ;  and I received the nmake error x02 ...

please help me get over this problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Make sure that you have followed the instructions in:

nmake is not part of the Intel Parallel Studio product. I don't know what nmake error x02 is.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Make sure that you have followed the instructions in:

nmake is not part of the Intel Parallel Studio product. I don't know what nmake error x02 is.

0 Kudos
hay1987
Novice

HI sir;  i've installed correctly the vs2019 with desktop c++ dev environment !!
i cant understand the problem.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

What exactly is the problem? Please show screenshots.

0 Kudos
hay1987
Novice

hello sir; 

I ve installed the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2020 (i ve installed the update 4 too); before that i ve installed the vs 2019 (with activate the desck top c++) so normally the fortran compiler must be installed automatically and in project creation of vs2019 the fortran language extension must be appear explicitlly in the list.  But this does not happined. i check many forum and all of them say it mut be add automatically (for the xe2020 version). Allternatevilly i tried to includ that with cmd develloper of vs2019 but this did not lead to include intel fortran compiler to vs2019.

thank you sir.

0 Kudos