Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Fortran license file

TS2
Beginner

I am trying to restore a Fortran Compiler I used to have in 2016. I am aware that  Intel no longer supports the compiler for vs2016 but I wonder if I can get a license file for it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You no longer need a license. The new oneAPI Fortran compiler (and other tools that were in the Cluster Edition) are now free. Intel® oneAPI: A Unified X-Architecture Programming Model Fortan is in the HPC Toolkit.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Log in to the Intel Registration Center and see if you can "Manage" your old license. If not, go to the Intel Online Service Center and request that a license file be emailed to you. For reasons I don't understand, Intel prevents you from obtaining a copy of old licenses through the Registration Center.

0 Kudos
mqa
Beginner

Hello. My license for " Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux* " is expired. I want apply a new one for student, but I can not find the application web now. Could you please send me the web page link?

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You no longer need a license. The new oneAPI Fortran compiler (and other tools that were in the Cluster Edition) are now free. Intel® oneAPI: A Unified X-Architecture Programming Model Fortan is in the HPC Toolkit.

0 Kudos