Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

How do I search this forum?

Adrian_F_1
Beginner

Maybe I'm missing something but the search functionality appears to have disappeared with the new format.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III
Did you read the suggestion about using Google with specification of this site? There's a search window at the top of the forum, for what it's worth.
0 Kudos
Adrian_F_1
Beginner
The search at the top is a search over the whole of the Intel site. There used to be a search function just for this forum. I can't believe they removed it, as this will remove the ability to avoid making a post that someone else has already answered.
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
There is not currently a way to search just this forum. I have requested that this be put back in.
0 Kudos
DavidWhite
Valued Contributor II
Steve, It is almost inconceivable that the migration to the new forum format removed the capability of searching. Can we have the old forum back until you get this functionality implemented? David
0 Kudos
Les_Neilson
Valued Contributor II
After initiating the search of all of the forums it is possible to apply a search filter (e.g.. Fortran.) The search also displays how many items were found under each different category e.g. Fortran (21) Fiddly yes but do-able. Any chance the post numbering will be reinstated so we can reply to a specific reply rather than general to the initial post? Also today, when I first logged in, it didn't show me the list of posts. I had to select Forum options - "show new posts" in order to see anything. Les
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
No, the old forum is no longer available. We'll get the search fixed.
0 Kudos