Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26753 Discussions

How to create Fortran project in VIsual Studio 2010 which contains Fortran dll and C++ dll project

aleksandarkness
Beginner

Because i am new in programming with Fortran i need a help about creating Fortran project in IDE( Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 with integrated Intel Parallel XE 2011 ). I got from my friend a code that is an example of combining Fortran and C++ programming language. After I opened the code which come from my friend in mentioned IDE, i did not get any error messages in project building process and afther all i got a result which i want to get. Afther that i started to creat independently a new project with different names of cpp files and Fortran modules - my own project which can get to me same results like project from my friend. I did not succeed in that attempt because every time I create a Fortran project( Empty project ) and when i added to them a Fortran DLL and also a C ++ project( Win 32 => Static Library), I get a numerous errors. Since the projects, which I got from my friend and also my own project, are too large for placing in question I put them in file sharing server:

My friend project

My project

Could I get an explanation, as I do this for the first time in my short programming life, what steps should I take in creating this project and how to correctly adjust projects settings for anz further attemp of using bouth languges in same project?

0 Kudos
0 Replies