Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

How to transfer Compiler license to a new computer?

Huang__Liying
Beginner

I have Intel Fortran Compiler for Windows in an old laptop (Window) a few years ago, now I bought a new laptop (Window) and tried to use the serial number to install, I was told that it expired. Is there a way to transfer it? I never received the license file when I installed the compiler using serial number.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Devorah_H_Intel

You can check, download your licenses and download software available to you based on your Support expiration date at https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/  

Once you download your license file, follow steps listed here to install it on your new laptop. 

0 Kudos
Huang__Liying
Beginner

If my support expires, then I will not be able to transfer the license to a new computer?

Liying

0 Kudos
Devorah_H_Intel

License itself does not expire. Support Expiration date indicates the latest Intel Software version you can download and use.

Are you able to access your account on Intel Registration Center? You have a number of license on there you can use and associated Software to download.

0 Kudos
Huang__Liying
Beginner

Thanks! Did you send me two emails with serial numbers and downloading link? I will try to see if I can install it tomorrow.

0 Kudos