Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28477 Discussions

I can not reinstall fortran compiler after changing PC

massa3690
Beginner

It was in 2015 I bought a perpetual license for Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Window-Named-user Commercial(ESD) License Certificate.
The support service was expired in 2016. Now I am changing a computer but failed to install due to license issue.
I have the downloads. I am getting the following message “ Activation rights do not allow this software to be installed…..”.
I appreciate your help in advance.

mail: lds3690@naver.com

Product:
Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for C++ Linux - Named-user Commercial (ESD) License
Qty: 1-License(s)

0 Kudos
2 Replies
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

Instead of installing that old software (2015!) why not install the latest 2024 OneAPI version. I is free and requires no licence.

0 Kudos
Barbara_P_Intel

@massa3690, as @andrew_4619 suggested, install the latest release of Intel software. There are bug and security fixes and new compiler features in the last NINE years!

I wonder if the issue is due to the version of Linux you are using today. I assume it's a newer version.

For information about the Intel Toolkits, see this article. There is also information on downloading.

0 Kudos