Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28502 Discussions

IDE question - paths for files included in projects

longden
Beginner
I have multiple source versions on my computer and I just realizedthat even though the .NET IDE for IVF lists the Fortran files included in projects (via the Solution Explorer), I couldn't figure out what were the full pathnames for each file (in case theycame from different directories). Selecting a file and getting Properties only gets me a version of the Project properties which doesn't seem to display the pathname of the file.
Would appreciate it if someone could explain how I get this information, or where that's documented? Thanks.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Hmm - when I do this, the Properties pane gives the complete path to the selected file. If the path is too long to display, hovering the mouse over it shows me the full path. What are you seeing?
0 Kudos
longden
Beginner
For example, in Solution Explorer when I select foobar.f90, rt click, properties, I geta properties pane titled "foobar.f90 Property Pages" and about 14 tabs (Build / General / Optimization .... etc) but nowhere do I see anything like a pathname (or even a part of a pathname).
This is using W_FC_C_9.0.028 (per fsupport.txt).
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Oh I see. Wrong properties pane. Press F4, or select View..Properties.
0 Kudos
longden
Beginner

Cool, thanks!

The distinction between "Properties Window" (F4), and "Property Pages" (Shift-F4) was lost on me till now :)

0 Kudos