Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26758 Discussions

Inability to add a new topic to this forum ?

jirina
Novice

I tried adding a new topic to this forum several times, but even though I can see the added topic on my dashboard, I do not see it in this forum. I then noticed the path to the added topic is just "Home > Forum", even though I clicked on "New topic" in this forum.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jirina
Novice

So, if possible, I would like to move this added topic to this forum, and delete this topic and this topic that are identical copies created during repeated attempts to add the topic to the correct forum. Thank you.

I wonder what is causing the added topic to be in an incorrect forum; the code snippet, or the attachment?

jirina
Novice

Adding a new topic without any attachment and attaching a file later, in a comment to the added topic, was the key to make sure the added topic is in the correct forum.

Devorah_H_Intel

Hello,

We are looking into this problem. Thank you for reporting this.

Best regards,