Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26747 Discussions

Installer for 2013 Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows

puay__how_tion
Beginner

Hi, I recently had to reformat my PC due to corrupted HD. I am trying to install back the Intel Visual Fortran Composer XE for Windows which I bought back in 2014. The installer for the compiler has been taken down just recently 9/7/2018. The authorised dealer in Malaysia could not resolve my problem as well, and they suggested that I re-purchase a new license - which doesn't make any sense to me since the original license is a Perpetual license and was working just fine to compile simple fortran codes. Since I am working in a public university where funding is tight  such loss of property (being unable to retrieve the original compiler) cannot be taken lightly. Therefore, I would like to ask for kind assistance and guidance on how I can retrieve the installer without having to pay any extra charges. The compiler Product SKU is FCX999WSAE01. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

Submit a request at https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US