Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Intel Fortran 16.0.1

shrestha__subin
Beginner

Hi,

I need to download Fortran 16.0.1 to test some software (free trial is good for now) , but it seems I can only download Intel Parallel studio XE 2016 cluster edition which has Fortran 16.0. How can I get 16.0.1 version?

Thank you,

Subin

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

You should be able to go to the product download page and select "2016 Update 1" from the dropdown menu, as explained here. This assumes you have a license key (serial number) that you have registered.

0 Kudos
Khan__Arafat
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to buy Intel® Visual Fortran 16.0 Update 1. I am trying to find a specific link to buy the license/ key for  Visual Fortran 16.0 update 1. Any help with a a link to see the price and buy the software will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Arafat

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor II

You can only buy latest product versions but that gives access to older versions. With some older version you only get the last edition of that version e.g. 13.5 not 13.1 but that will not be important  to you.

see this link for purchase options https://software.intel.com/en-us/fortran-compilers/try-buy ;

0 Kudos