Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Intel Fortran Compilers

Luis_Carlos
Beginner

Could you tell me from where I can download a copy of Visual Studio 2008 with Intel Fortran Compiler 11.1.067, (w_cprof_p_11.1.067.exe) ?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

If you're looking for the full version of Visual Studio 2008, you won't get that from Intel. Intel Fortran 11.1 included a Fortran-only development environment based on Visual Studio 2008 Shell - maybe that's what you meant.

Why do you need that specific old version? The only 11.1 version available for download through the Intel Registration Center is 11.1 Update 9 (11.1.072). You would have to submit a request to Intel support to get Update 7 (11.1.067).

In nearly all cases, a current version of the product will work better.

0 Kudos
Luis_Carlos
Beginner

Hello Steve

I need Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1.067 to make a library for a specific software that stablish work with it.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Luis_Carlos
Beginner

Steve

I've been looking for  11.1 Update 9 (11.1.072) but only appear  Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows*.

The link system is very complicated.  Can you help me about this ?

Regards,

---

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

From the FAQ:

How do I download and install an older version?

I suggest that you try the current version first.

0 Kudos
TimP
Honored Contributor III

There is no possibilty of incompatibility between objects compiled with various 11.1 versions, unless you encounter bugs, which are far more likely in the older versions.

0 Kudos
schwalm__henri
Beginner

Hi folks,

I am having a similar issue: I am also looking for Intel Visual Fortran 11.1 and can not find it.

I have a student license for Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Windows and have dug through the registration center, but the oldest version of the Fortran Compiler I found was the 12.0 one that comes with Parallel Studio XE Composer 2011 Update 4...

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

Compilers that old don't understand student licenses. I suggest that you first try the current 18.0 compiler and, if you run into issues, post a new thread here with details and we'll try to help. You could also try the 12.0 compiler, though I don't see any reason why that should be any better than the 18.0 compiler for your purposes. There's no good reason to keep using compilers that old when you have access to newer ones, and any claims of "but the software I use requires this specific seven-year-old version" mean little.

0 Kudos