The Intel® Fortran Compiler now supports all features from the Fortran 2008 standard. Additional Fortran 2008 features added in the Intel® Fortran 18.0 release are noted below:
- COMPILER_OPTIONS and COMPILER_VERSION in ISO_FORTRAN_ENV
- COMPLEX arguments to trigonometric and hyperbolic intrinsic functions
- FINDLOC intrinsic function
- Optional argument BACK in MAXLOC and MINLOC intrinsic functions
- Multiple type-bound procedures in a PROCEDURE list
- Passing a non-pointer data item to a pointer dummy argument
- Polymorphic assignment with allocatable Left Hand Side (LHS)
- Allocatable components of recursive type and forward reference
- Data statement restrictions removed
Language features for task reductions from the OpenMP* Technical Report 4: Version 5.0 Preview 1 specifications are now supported.
Please see the release notes for more details.
I have a big issue, I donwloaded the Visual Studio Professional 2017 and the last version of Fortran (Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update 1). I tried to install it and I believe the installation was ok, but when I want to run my projects. The complete explication about my issue is in this link. https://software.intel.com/en-us/node/754032 I hope with the highest of hopes any help. Thank you.