Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28630 Discussions

Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition Training

Lewis_L_
Beginner

Does anyone know of a company that provides software training for the Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition products? My company utilizes tthat software in our product development.  However, there is a recognized lack of expertise in the auxiliary Intel software (debugger, amplifer, vtunes, tbb, ipp, inspector, adivsor, ...).  I did come across a thread in the Intel Visual Fortran Compiler for Windows subgroup titled "Fortran Parallel Studio Training" where Rob asked about training for Parallel Studio and Fortran. Lionel seemed to say that Intel does not offer training in their software.  If Intel does not truly offer such training, does anyone know of a company that knows Intel's tools well enough to offer training in them?  To be clear, I am looking for training that provides in-depth familiarization and best practices for using the auxiliary software, not training in Fortran or C++.  Does anyone have experience with those companies? 

Lewis

0 Kudos
0 Replies