Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Intel Software Manager Problem

andrew_4619
Honored Contributor III

In the software manager licences tab all my products say "Support expired on 5th April 2015". All the latest versions are thus not available to download.  If I click the renew link which takes me to the registration centre we have "Your Support service is active till 06 Apr 2016 " for the same products ( and yes I did part with cash before the expiry date!).  How do I fix this?

BTW I can download directly from the registration centre with no problem, it is just that is is better if the licence manager manages!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

The problem is that when you renew now, you don't get a new serial number - your license in our system is updated as you showed. But the license manager doesn't see that until you click Activate by one of your expired licenses, or re-download the license file. I share your disappointment with the license manager and will pass this on to the folks who maintain it.

0 Kudos
andrew_4619
Honored Contributor III

Thanks for the feed back

I had tried the activation and entered the licence code but it was a dead end that didn't change anything. I can't remember the exactly what happened now.

Anyway I had manually downloaded and installed the latest updates a few days back and today having looked at the licence manager  it seems to have 'self healed' in that it now shows all licences not expired. and valid to the correct date.

0 Kudos