Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28381 Discussions

Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit: ifort compiler error under Windows

hbu
Beginner

I download the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit. Now I would like to compile a simple "hello_world.f90" program with ifort.exe under Windows. Unfortunately, I get error message [1] (see below).

Any ideas what I could do to fix this?

As a side note: How can I change the output language of the error message to English?

[1]

ifort.exe hello.f90
Intel(R) Fortran Intel(R) 64 Compiler Classic for applications running on Intel(R) 64, Version 2021.4.0 Build 20210910_000000
Copyright (C) 1985-2021 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 14.29.30133.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

-out:hello.exe
-subsystem:console
hello.obj
libifcoremt.lib(tbk_traceback.obj) : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes externes Symbol "tbk_string_stack_signal_impl" in Funktion "tbk_stack_trace_impl".
hello.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 nicht aufgelöste Externe

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hbu
Beginner

I uninstalled MS MPI, MS MPI SDK, Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit and reinstalled everything. Now it works. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
hbu
Beginner

I uninstalled MS MPI, MS MPI SDK, Intel oneAPI Base Toolkit and Intel oneAPI HPC Toolkit and reinstalled everything. Now it works. Thank you!

0 Kudos
NoorjahanSk_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks & Regards,

Noorjahan.

0 Kudos