Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28477 Discussions

Intel parallel studio XE 2018 update 1 cluster edition with visual studio 2017

gazia__mo
Beginner
Hello everyone! I have been struggling for few days now with installing Intel parallel studio XE 2018 update 1 cluster edition on visual studio 2017 without luck. I have a fortran project on visual studio (.vfproj) that I need to work on. Before, I used to work on it using vs 2015 and it worked well, now I am clueless about what happened. That’s what I did: 1. Installed VS 2017 with Desktop development with C++ component. 2. Installed Intel parallel studio XE 2018 update 1 cluster edition. I made sure to click on VS 2017 for the integration target. But whenever I open the file (.vfproj) by visual studio, it can't be read (the source files are .f90). Also when I try to initiate a new project, there is no Fortran project’s option available. It's really frustrating and time consuming for me at the moment. Any help would be so much appreciated.
0 Kudos
21 Replies
Kwapisz__Michael
Beginner

If you have all the compilers installed like FortranFan mentioned you could try right clicking the project and try "reload project" it worked for me. 

0 Kudos