Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Invalid Activation File - Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update 3

Hermida__Francisco

Hello, I am trying to install Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update 3 Culster Edition for Windows.

When I get to the License activation window, I introduce the 30-day trial serial number and it says "Install program failed to establish internet connection for activation. Please choose alternative activation option". (probably due to my enterprise internet proxy)

I then select offline activation and browse for the activación file received by e-mail (EVAL_W___VL8B-SBDWPBLX.lic). But it says "The activation file provided is invalid".

Any help?. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thnaks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hermida__Francisco

Solved via Intel Developer Product Support. A new valid licence file was provided

0 Kudos
sun__hao
Beginner

why I do not have any lisence activation window? I am trying to install it million times, but it is not showing anything, just go forward to finish, the window disappeared, nothing left.

0 Kudos
Steve_Lionel
Honored Contributor III

All licensing questions need to be addressed through https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US

0 Kudos