Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26731 Discussions

Invalid Activation File - Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update 3

Hermida__Francisco

Hello, I am trying to install Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update 3 Culster Edition for Windows.

When I get to the License activation window, I introduce the 30-day trial serial number and it says "Install program failed to establish internet connection for activation. Please choose alternative activation option". (probably due to my enterprise internet proxy)

I then select offline activation and browse for the activación file received by e-mail (EVAL_W___VL8B-SBDWPBLX.lic). But it says "The activation file provided is invalid".

Any help?. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thnaks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hermida__Francisco

Solved via Intel Developer Product Support. A new valid licence file was provided

sun__hao
Beginner

why I do not have any lisence activation window? I am trying to install it million times, but it is not showing anything, just go forward to finish, the window disappeared, nothing left.

Steve_Lionel
Black Belt Retired Employee

All licensing questions need to be addressed through https://supporttickets.intel.com/?lang=en-US