Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28597 Discussions

Link Compaq Visual Fortran DLL with Intel Visual Fortran

ekeom
Novice
Dear All,

I have one dll compilke with Visual Compaq Fortran and would like to link it with Intel Fortran source code, but I got this errors :

1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINIQR referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BININI referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SYSIQR referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINSET referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINTFO referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINHED referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _INEXC4 referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINWRT8 referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_331_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINCLO referenced in function _USRSUB_331_M_mp_USRSUB_331
1>usrsub_x02_m.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BINWRT referenced in function _USRSUB_X02_M_mp_USRSUB_X02
1>usrsub_x32_m.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _BINWRT
1>Release\..\..\..\bin_win_32\init_xxx.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 10 unresolved externals

Note that using Visual Compaq Fortran it works normally.

Best regards,

Didace
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jugoslav_Dujic
Valued Contributor II
Quoting - ekeom
I have one dll compilke with Visual Compaq Fortran and would like to link it with Intel Fortran source code, but I got this errors :

Different calling conventions.

There are several ways to fix it, and the fastest (if not the cleanest) is to build the VF exe with /iface:cvf. Check your documentation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jugoslav_Dujic
Valued Contributor II
Quoting - ekeom

There are several ways to fix it, and the fastest (if not the cleanest) is to build the VF exe with /iface:cvf. Check your documentation.
0 Kudos
ekeom
Novice
Quoting - Jugoslav Dujic

Dear Jugoslav Dujic,

Thank you very much for your answer, it works!!!

Best regards,

Didace
0 Kudos