Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28456 Discussions

Missing 32 bit HPC toolkit for 2023.0 oneAPI

Andrew_Smith
Valued Contributor I

Is this available or no longer supported? There is no download link

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Andrew_Smith
Valued Contributor I

I need to target 32 bit windows occasionally. Build MC is 64 bit.
I now see I can already do this, and it was my misunderstanding. I thought the 32 bit base toolkit needed to be paired with a 32 bit HPC in order to do this, but seams not. Case solved

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ron_Green

I don't understand.

Do you want to use the compiler on a very old 32bit OS PC?  

Or do you want to compile 32bit binaries that will be deployed to a 32bit machine?

Windows or Linux?

You can still target 32bit machines, you just cannot run the tools on 32bit machines.

0 Kudos
Andrew_Smith
Valued Contributor I

I need to target 32 bit windows occasionally. Build MC is 64 bit.
I now see I can already do this, and it was my misunderstanding. I thought the 32 bit base toolkit needed to be paired with a 32 bit HPC in order to do this, but seams not. Case solved

JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

The 32 bit MKL and something else would not fit into the base kit, so Intel made a second base kit.  That is the urban myth from Intel.  It sounds reasonable. 

I am updating the base kit on a NUC at the moment and it just failed to update, blast and tarnation, the Dodgy Bros. strike again. 

As I watch the update I have some spare time, I do not want to jinx it, so I am just reading the posts and enjoying myself.  

0 Kudos