Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Mooving cursor

alcala
Beginner
Hi,
I have windows application in VF based on WinMain function. I'd like to move cursor through all EditBoxes and some of Buttons. The Tabstop option is selected as TRUE for all of them in Properities. It works with TestDialog (without data). It doesn't work when I run the application.
Has it ever worked with Windows Application in Fortran?
Help me please.
Thank you in advance.
Jadwiga
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Neil_H_
Beginner
Hi Jadwiga,
I can confirm that tabbing between edit boxes and buttons does work in a Windows applications. I use this feature in numerous dialog boxes and have not had any problems with tabbing between fields in the running application. I cannot offhand think of anything that would stop this working, although obviously there is! Sorry I cannot be of more help. maybe someone else has encountered the same problem as you have.
Regards,
Neil
0 Kudos
alcala
Beginner
I'm moving my application to SDI project (from dialog based project). Tabs and other things work there fine, but the code is completely different. I'm learning.
Thank you anyway.
regards
Jadwiga
0 Kudos
alcala
Beginner
Hi,
I've found the solution. It doesn't work in Fortran 7.0, but works very well with Fortran 8.1
regards
0 Kudos