Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

My student license expired

arora__nipun
Beginner

I have been using Intel parallel studio on a student license but it expired recently. I found on a forum that you have to register again for this product to get a new license. I have been trying to re-register for the product but I reach an account update page and things don't move any further. Can someone help? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Navdeep_Rana
Beginner

Did you register through student program?

Here's the link.

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/en/forms/?productid=2867

Provide your institute email id. I faced no problems while registering again!

arora__nipun
Beginner

Well this link opens an update account page. I have updated the information and saved the changes. How to proceed further?

Navdeep_Rana
Beginner

You should get an email after verification, which contains a serial number and a link where you can download your license file.

arora__nipun
Beginner

Ok..... But how much time does it take for verification? It's almost 24 hours since iI updated the information but I haven't received any mail so far.

Navdeep_Rana
Beginner

That's a lot of time. It didn't take long for me. I got an email in an hour or so.

Maybe you should contact intel.