Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

OMP: Warnings and errors

Ketson_Roberto
Beginner

Dear all, 

I am trying to compile my code (which is not a parallel program) using the IMSL and I get this following problems:

OMP: Warning #2: Cannot open message catalog "1046\libguide40ui.dll":
OMP: System errot #126: (In english: It was not possible to find the specified module)
OMP: Info #3: Default messages will be used.
OMP: Error #15: Initializing libguide.lib, but found libomp5md.dll already initialized.
OMP: Hint: This may cause performance degradation and correctness issues. Set enviroment
variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK = TRUE to ignore this problem and force the program to continue anyway. 
Please note that the use of KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK is unupported and using it may cause undefined behavior.
For more information, please see http://www.intel.com/software/products/support/. ;

Could you help me to understand what is happening.

Thank you all in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TimP
Honored Contributor III
You're mixing components from various eras of ifort. libguide hasn't been supported for several years, and would conflict with libiomp5. If you have objects from earlier years which were built against libguide, including obsolete versions of IMSL, those would require updates. If you have source code, a clean build should be sufficient.
0 Kudos