Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Older version of intel fortran compiler

Abir_S_
Beginner

Hi,

Is the 2013 SP1 version of Intel Fortran Compiler still available? If it is there, where to download it from? The software we are using is compatible with this particular version of Intel Fortran Compiler only so any information regarding the existence of this version will be helpful.

Regards,

Abir S

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TimP
Honored Contributor III

Please refer to a page you should find by a search engine query like "older compiler version site:software.Intel.com"   however it seems misguided to attempt to restrict an application to an obsolete software release.

0 Kudos
Abir_S_
Beginner

Hi Tim and Steve,

Thanks for your replies. I have just one more thing to clear. If I purchase the latest version of Intel Fortran Compiler can I use that key to activate any older version?

Regards,

Abir S

0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Your license for the newer version is good for the older one. However, the serial number you get won't work for installing the older version. You can either install the newer one first and then the older (which will see a valid license), or get the license file from the Intel Registration Center and tell the installer to use the license file. See https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/installing-an-older-version-of-intel-parallel-studio-or-intel-system-studio-with-2016-named-user-license

0 Kudos