Until now I used Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 to run abaqus user subroutines and it runs perfectly well.
Recently, I updated to Intel One API with Fortran Compiler version 2021., and when I run the same subroutine I get NaN error in the output.
I'm trying to figure out the issue which causes this, but I need some help from community experts to shed some light if I'm doing something wrong in my algorithm.
My question is if One API is latest version, then why does it show differences compared to XE 2018.
Thanks a lot
Thanks for your response.
Intel OneAPI is installed properly and verified. It's only that during simulation with abaqus, I get NaN while the same thing in Parallel studio XE gives a number.
I tried to modify the subroutine but still I get NaN's.