Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
26730 Discussions

Possible to get a student license (.lic file) for using already installed program?

Anna1
Beginner

Currently I am a master student, in the begin-phase of my thesis. I am following up another students work. She made a connection between ABAQUS (2016), Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015, and Microsoft visual studio (2010), to be able to define a UMAT in abaqus. Now her student license has expired since September 30th. Is it possible to get a new .lic file via my student account? When I look at the 'Free Intel® Software Development Tools' page, I can only download the newest software (oneAPI base toolkit), but I am afraid to lose the linkage between the ABAQUS/intel parallel/microsoft VS programmes if I download this new version.

Please let me know, if possible, how to obtain a student license file to use old programme?

Kind regards, Anna

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor II

You are better off just using the latest - it will work with a bit of effort.