Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

Premier Intel Support?

Anonymous49
Beginner
Is something wrong with Pemier Intel Support? Everytime I try https://premier.intel.com, I get "...page you requested can't be found..." How do I find the latest compiler upgrade?

Thanks, Phil
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Not as far as I can tell. There was a change a few weeks ago which, for some people, required you to delete any intel.com cookies in your browser and try again. If you continue to be unable to access the site, please send e-mail to quad.support at intel.com.
0 Kudos
wfroese
Beginner
I still get the same problem after deleting all the intel cookies I could find (hard to tell among 3400 or so). I've sent a message but does anyone have the *exact* name or something I could search on (other than Intel)?
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
When you get the "page not found", what URL shows in the address bar?
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Hmm. Please write to quad.support at intel.com for help with this.
0 Kudos
pjwr
Beginner
How do I do this? Everthing on the Intel site seems to lead in circles.

Phil
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
That was an e-mail address I gave you, with "at" instead of @ so that spammers didn't pick it up.
0 Kudos
Anonymous49
Beginner
ok. Thanks, I sent it.

But why are our email addresses being disclosed in this public forum?

Phil
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
If you don't want your e-mail address displayed, click on My Profile at left and specify a "display name" (I think that's what it's called) for your Intel Software Network account. Log out and then log back into the forum. Your new username should now appear in the forum (including old posts.)
0 Kudos
Anonymous49
Beginner
To continue the thread as it may be important to some. I could not find anything like Display Name in the profile. There is Login ID, but display of either this or email address seems to be rather capricious. See messages above.

Phil
0 Kudos
Jugoslav_Dujic
Valued Contributor II
I don't see your e-mail address in your profile, for what it's worth. Only you should be able see it.
0 Kudos