- file structure.pdf
- snapshot of the microsoft visual studio screen before pressing start button.jpeg
- snapshot of the microsoft visual studio screen after pressing start button with debug mode.jpeg
That the variable name shows as lowercase tells me that the Fortran debug integration isn't being used. Try an uninstall and reinstall of the Intel compiler.
After re-installing Intel Fortran compiler(Intel Fortran Compiler(Beta) for Windows), the same problem exists. I have installed the following files apart from Microsoft visual studio 2019 to run and debug my Fortran code from the site (https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/oneapi-standalone-components.html#fort...
- Intel Fortran Compiler(Beta) for Windows
- Intel Open Volume Kernel Library for Windows
- Intel openAPI Math Kernel Library for Windows
- Intel oneAPI Data Analytics Library for Windows
- Intel Inspector for Windows
I have downloaded all files from installer 'Local'.
Can you please tell me that all the files mentioned above are required to install or not to watch the value in debugging mode? And also guide me if any other files are needed to be installed from any other source to solve my purpose.
It was helpful to set the compiler optimization option as Disable.
: Solution explorer -> Fortran project -> Properties -> Fortran -> Optimization
With options like /O3, breaking points worked, but values of variables were not available for watch.